Friday, June 24, 2011

Dreaming in the silent


Sometimes I am awake alone
When the crowded has gone
And everything feel silent

Sometimes I want to walk alone
To joke with the gravel on the streets
I want to lean towards the wind
But the wind is always running

Sometimes my soul fly in the night
And think that I could to be anyone
But I don't want mirror to laugh
Because know me inappropriate

Sometimes i ask in my heart
I wonder why they are proud
Reach everything with their siller
I want to get a dream not to buy

I don't have wealth in this world
But I have some dream
I'm dreaming in the silent..
I'm singing in the quiet...


By : Yutia yashier

No comments:

Post a Comment

next page
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Yutimah Damazier |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net