Saturday, June 4, 2011

Homesickness

Wind, please bring me to my home.
The shadow of my home always cames..
I feel that my soul always go away

I feel my heart flying far  a way
But, I know that i am still here..
Very far from them..

I didn't felt the day has came and gone
I didn't saw the sun has came and gone
I didn't heard everyone was here..
I just feel alone in this hustle..

Please, wind tell them that I will be there..
Tell them that I miss them very much.
I want to do everything for them..
I want to see them happy, smile forever.

I hear the song, and that is take my a way
I want something in my self..
Something the best, so they will proud of me.
Something which I can to buy them anything
This distance make the sad of all my time.
This poor make me can't to give you all..

I always pray that I can make you proud and happy
pray for me so I can finish my college
and I can get good jobs
and can reply to you services

but I know we can not wait till we succeed to meet
because this longing is not a problem of success
This longing heart problems who want to meet,
problem of dry soul because you want to see you guys
see your face, hold you, hold your hand close

I'm scared, mommy and daddy's hair turn white all
without me with you
I'm afraid you're getting older without me
I want to go home, and be with you forever ..

I'm afraid to see the little brother grew without me
I want to be with you forever ..
see all your life processes ..

now I'm sad, I do not have anything for you guys
I even do not have nothing to go home
how can I go home?
and make you smile ..

oh the wind, listen to me ..
help me ..
I miss home
I want to go home ..
oh, sore longing to go home

This road so steep, but  tell them that I can
I can walking a way on this road..
And I will win this life only for them..
I longing to you all
I love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

next page
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Yutimah Damazier |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net