Monday, May 16, 2011

God, Calling my heart...


God, don't let me wait till tomorrow to be with You. God call me today. I want to be with You, in your way and I don't want to wait. I never know how long I'm here, so I wanted to change myself for the better in your way. Oh God I miss you. Call me, guide me and do not let me continue dreaming. Give me light in my heart, a light that led me with you. But do not let me be the bad man who hurt others, envious of others, hate and pride. Oh God, keep me from the bad attitudes of others and that comes from myself.

Forgive me with all I've done. Fault so much and you still gave me life, love and protection. Oh really you are so good God. I beg to call my heart, for steady with You

No comments:

Post a Comment

next page
 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 Yutimah Damazier |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net